Molecular Biology Services
Part of the challenge of managing any research is dealing with limitations such as constraints in laboratory space, high overheads, and lack of time / manpower or having limited access to latest research technologies. However, you need not be restricted by these limitations.
At 1st BASE, we specialise in developing a start-to-finish solution for your research requirements. Our wide range of Molecular Biology Services allows you to tap on our expertise and thus saves you previous time to focus on other important issues. When we manage your project, all information will be kept in strict confidence.
Every project will also be carefully documented for traceability, accountability and reproducibility.
Our expertise include, but not limited to the following:
- PCR Optimization
- Sub-cloning / Cloning Services
- Plasmid Preparation Services
- Species Bar-Coding / Identification e.g. plant/ bacterial/ fungal/ animal ID. For other species, please enquire
- DNA/ RNA Preparation and Analysis which includes RT-PCR, genomic DNA extraction, DNA Shearing, DNA Digestion, LabChip Analysis and more
- Mixed isolate of species barcoding NEW
- Long insert sequencing via shotgun assembly NEW
- Primer Walking over 7kb NEW
1st BASE Molecular Biology Services Proviso
1st BASE will not accept any samples that are pathogenic or suspected to be pathogenic in nature. Customers need to declare if their pathogenic samples are no longer infective and/or they have inactivated their pathogenic samples prior to project acceptance.