The 1st BASE Group is a leading Life Sciences products manufacturer and custom service provider. With manufacturing facilities based in the Asia Pacific region, we are recognized for providing products of premium quality. In the research community, 1st BASE is well-placed as a trusted partner for our reliable and prompt services.
We are offering the following career opportunities to highly motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team:-
1. Customer Care Specialist (SINGAPORE)
At 1st BASE, we believe in fostering partnerships with our customers and we take pride in providing high-quality customer service. As a member of our Customer Care team, you are in-charge of managing orders, requestes and feedback. The ideal candidate should have good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She must be customer-oriented, able to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Degree/ Diploma in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biotechnology / Life Sciences
- Experience in order co-ordinating / customer service would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment & excellent team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
2. Laboratory Technician (Part-Time/Full-Time, SINGAPORE)
- Degree/ Diploma in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Molecular Biotechnology
- Excellent team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and have a inquisitive mind
- Production-based position, must be able to work on rotating shifts
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Processing and fulfillment of orders
- Carry out other production related work as required
Interested applicants for above positions, please forward detailed resume / curriculum vitae and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments should not exceed 500 KB). Please indicate position applied for AND current/expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
3. Laboratory Technician (Permanent, SELANGOR)
- Perform laboratory experiments and manufacturing activities
- Report to Lab Officer and perform routine daily tasks
- Operate high-technology laboratory equipment
- Candidates must possess at least STPM or Diploma in Biotechnology or equivalent fields.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- With or without prior experience in working in a laboratory
- Great opportunity for fresh graduates to learn industry-standard biotechnology applications
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan with rotating shifts
Interested applicants please forward detailed resume / curriculum vitae and a recent photograph to email@example.com (attachments should not exceed 500 KB). Please indicate position applied for AND current/expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.